Monday, February 25, 2013

She dragged me...


After yesterday's meltdown, she obviously felt that more extreme measures were called for. So today BFF dragged me, kicking and screaming, to THE GYM.

KICKING. AND. SCREAMING.

She sent me a text today that said, and I quote:

"Do u wanna come down and go with me to the gym and walk on the treddy. It won't cost u anything for a trial."

End quote.

Do you see that!? DO YOU SEE WHAT SHE WROTE!?  How bloody PUSHY can you get!?

I think I may have to conduct a performance review, and rethink her status as BFF...

She DRAGGED me into the Dungeon of Doom Anytime Fitness, which was full of heaving, sweating training bodies in various states of undress workout clothes, and thrust me on to a contraption treadmill which was probably invented by the Spanish Inquisition!

So there I was.

Helpless.

Chained to this machine from which there was no escape, and this is what happened...




... It's okay though, I'm at home now,
recovering from the trauma inflicted upon me by one who claims to care...






















Disclaimer:
It is possible that portions of this post may have been slightly exaggerated in order to garner sympathy for the  author... but only slightly...


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Yes, you write like I think. I think we'll get along just fine!

    ReplyDelete