Monday, January 27, 2014

I like to move it, move it...

I bet you have King Julian (Madagascar) in your head singing the song now don't you?

No?


Well, ya do now!



Last week I told you that shit's getting serious, and it definitely is!

I went to training on Friday and made the mistake of telling Madam Lash that I was able - for the first time in tumpty tumpty years - to kneel on the floor.

Huge milestone.  HUGE.

So, her face lights up and she celebrates by hitting me with my first Mountain Climbers!  And hoppy steppy thingys!   There's probably a real name for them, but I prefer to stick with the more technical terms.

Needless to say there was a LOT of jiggling, wobbling, and bouncing going on that day.  For every action there was most definitely an equal and opposite RE-action happening!  If it continues, I would venture to say that the fat will in fact, quite literally, fall off my bones, or at the very least, be bounced off.

So today I'm gonna hit you with some videos, mostly starring me of course, and one which stars Minion B and her beautiful baby girl Mini Minion G, with a cameo by Madam Lash.

Bear in mind that I had already done full sets of these TABATA style, and what you see following is purely for the camera... see how much I love you guys??

First cab off the rank are my amazing Mountain Climbers...




Then the very technical hoppy steppy thingys, I was very proud of these - I was co-ordinated and everything...



And finally, Minion B and Mini Minion G, proving that when it comes to exercise,
there really are no excuses!
Madam Lash is the blonde bombshell that peeks in from the left.



... and rounding it all off nicely, is the latest addition to my home gym collection.



Groupon for Groupon Goods - MAG Goods
Currently available through Groupon until Saturday 1st Feb
The 2 Block is $25 and the 4 block is only $35
FREE delivery Australia wide!

I love parcels - I'm chomping at the bit for it to arrive.

I don't understand what's talking them so long - I ordered the darn thing last night!
That's plenty of time for them to pack it up and get it to rural NSW in time for this morning.


1 comment:

  1. I loooove online shopping but the waiting can kill. Aside from exercise gear must tell you, I had ordered online a life proof phone case for my husband to put away for his birthday, but see I'm clever I get it sent to my mums. So I ordered it one day. Next day we were heading down to see mum and we got there and she comes out with "oh Carol there's a parcel for you". Far out!! It was the phone case I had ordered the afternoon before. Are you kidding me?? Overnight!

    Carol / www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete