Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Surprise...

I've just  spent a bit of time over in the forums, checking out what some of our team mates have done with their Inspiration Boards for the Weekly Surprise challenge.


I must say there are some awesomely creative ladies and gents out there!

A great number of the boards were created on Pinterest,
which was great for me because,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say...





Shocking I know, but it's the one place where I can indulge my tendency to hoard, give in to my OCD,  and compulsion to organise, all in the same place! lol







AAANYhoo...

Enough about me...

Here is where to find MY 12WBT Inspiration Board!














http://pinterest.com/annie192/12wbt/ * ** *** ****

*You must sign up to Pinterest to be able to view the board.
NB:  Upon further research, it appears you DON'T have to sign up to Pinterest to view the board... but do it anyway, go on... you know you want to...  ;)

**Signing up poses a serious risk of addiction.

***The author takes ABSOLUTELY no responsibility for any resulting un-cooked dinners, un-washed dishes, un-swept floors, or un-made beds etc by the reader - you were warned!

****The reader promises faithfully, to notify the author of the pending creation of, or current existence of any boards which the reader feels will tickle the fancy of, elicit gasps of joy from, or encourage sounds of 'nawww' etc by the author.


4 comments:

  1. I don't have Pinterest, but know lots of people with the same addiction as you lol. Love the disclaimers! :)

    - RubySneakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby - listen carefully!!
    You must... I repeat MUST get yourself on Pinterest - Pronto!

    "You know you have a problem when every conversation begins with the words "I saw this amazing (insert discovery here) on Pinterest""

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest rocks but is such a time suck but what a way to while away the time. I'm such a visual person, it suits me down to the ground. What a great board you've put together.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol. Pinterest really is a Black Hole of productivity - far worse than FB ever was! I have learned to have small doses. That feeds the addiction, whilst reducing any withdrawals. lol

    ReplyDelete